Whether it’s Tuesday, or any other day, who doesn’t enjoy a delicious taco?
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh pico de gallo
- 2 tablespoons Mexican crema
- ½ ripe peeled avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 lime wedges
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Arrange tortillas on a baking sheet; lightly coat tortillas with cooking spray.
- Broil 2 minutes; remove pan from oven.
- Turn tortillas over. Top each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cheese and 2 tablespoons beans.
- Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Crack eggs into pan; cook 2 minutes or until whites are set.
- Place 1 egg in center of each tortilla; sprinkle with pepper.
- Top tacos evenly with pico de gallo, crema, avocado, and cilantro.
- Serve with lime.
Nutrition Information (Per serving)
Total Fat: 19g; Saturated Fat: 5g; Monounsaturated Fat: 5g; Cholesterol: 206mg; Sodium: 354mg; Carbohydrate: 18g; Dietary Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 13g
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 169mg; Iron: 9%; Vitamin A: 11%; Vitamin C: 9%; Calcium: 18%