How to know if you have parasites?
There are plenty of symptoms, here is a list of the most common signs:
- Constant yeast infections such as Candida
- Appetite loss
- Unexplained hunger
- Constant fatigue
- Mood swings, depression, restlessness, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, and irritability
- Gum bleeding
- Constant cravings for sugars and processed foods
- Sensitivities and allergies to foods
- Iron deficiency or anemia
- Skin issues like acne, lesions, hives, rashes, sores, ulcers, itching dermatitis, weeping eczema, and others
- Fidgeting and nervousness
- Issues with breathing
- Drooling during sleep and grinding of teeth
- Memory-related issues
- Menstrual issues with women/reproductive dysfunctions with men
- Stiff and sore joints
- Itching all over, particularly around the nose, mouth, and anus
- Consistent digestive problem
Thankfully, there are natural ways to rid yourself of certain parasites. These herbs and foods are the best way to do so naturally.
Garlic is already famous for being a powerful natural antibiotic. It kills over sixty types of fungus and twenty types of bacteria. And even some of the most infamous viruses.
It’s also a potent parasite killer and is used for controlling secondary fungal infections. It has potent antioxidant properties and can prevent oxidation which is the result of parasite toxins.
The active compounds in garlic, called ajolene and allicin are great for killing amoebas and parasites, and this includes hookworms, pinworms, and one-cell varieties.
But in order to get at the allicin, one needs to chop or otherwise ‘damage’ the garlic, or even take it in oil form.