We all know that exercising, drinking plenty of water, cutting out soda (diet included), and consuming fewer calories will help give you the flat belly you desire, but here are a few things that you might not have thought of to aide you in your quest for that killer belly.
1. Hide food temptations. Put healthier snacks in a more prominent spot on your shelf space and put those M&Ms in an opaque container way in the back.
2. Better yet, clean out your kitchen. The more junk in your kitchen the harder it will be to reach your goal weight.
3. Let in the cold air. The colder the air the more belly fat you burn while we sleep. After four weeks of sleeping at 66 degrees, (versus 75 or 81 degrees) participants lost the most belly fat.
4. Light a candle. Studies have shown that people who sniffed peppermint every two hours lost an average of 5 pounds a month! Banana, green apple, and vanilla had similar effects. Or you can also try adding a few drops of peppermint oil to your pillow.
5. Get rid of the cookie jar on your counter. A woman’s weight can be estimated just by what she has on her counters. Soda equals 26 pounds more, cookies, add 8 pounds more. That cereal on your counter can lead to an additional 20 pounds of body weight.
6. DON’T hide the fruit. Place those apples and oranges in a fruit bowl on your counter.